Saturday, May 29, 2010

Introducing new product at my shop







Hello there...Just want to introduce the new product in little-iro-iro. It's DEANNA- a messenger bag. This bag use swiss cotton prints fabric for the exterior and upholstery fabric for the lining. The swiss cotton print fabric is super soft so I had to lined it with another cotton fabric to make it easy to sew. I use nylon webbing for the adjustable handle and sew the same swiss cotton design on the webbing to create the 3D effect which I like very much!!

There is also a zippered pocket on the inside of the bag and this bag comes also with its own organizer which is in the making :)

As for the closure, I use velcro and was thinking of using magnetic button as well...Hmmm...Do let me know what you all think of the new product, ya! That's all for tonight. Sweet dream!

No comments: