Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sleeveless blouse


There's a tie-on style for this blouse, I wish I can show it to you in a clearer version...

Finished this blouse yesterday but wasn't able to upload it due to unsatisfied pictures. I left my tripod at Dungun and now I can't take my own pics wearing my wearable handmade. Erk! So sorry for that blurry pics taken by my daughter. After few hours of training using the landscape mode on my Samsung digital camera which requires you to stand still without any movement for a few seconds, these are the only see-able pictures that I am able to upload. But anyway, my daughter is getting better at it now.

This blouse is a simple pattern from one of Japanese books in my collections. I use a cotton fabric with black base and pink flowery prints on it. It was suppose to be a fabric for my bags production but, oh well, my hands was so 'gatal' (itchy) to turn it to a wearable stuff for myself. Being selfish me!
It's an A-shape blouse with same fabric bias ribbon on the neckline. So I can adjust the neckline. For the armholes, I just bias bind it with maroon poly cotton binding strips. Oh, this is the most comfortable blouse I've made for myself so far...I will definitely make more of it...

A pattern from this Japanese book I bought from Kinokuniya RM55+

Happy day to all...

No comments: