Friday, January 28, 2011

29 years had past...

29 years had past...

....it's my Birthday today. I'm 29 years old. Feel great! I'm so grateful to have beautiful and nice people around me especially my dear husband who has been with the family for 10 years now, 5 great but sometimes very annoying kids haha (but I love you guys! No doubt about it!) and life that keep on testing our family...and always the difficult one! 
And also friends though never met, but always being so supportive, blessed to know each one of you. 
...my life journey is still a long way to go (hopefully)
I hope to become better as a person, better as a servant to God, better as a friend and better leader to the family.
And my quest to find good people is ON. I hope to find good people, because from them I will learn a lot of good things, prevent me from doing bad things and keep my path in the right direction.
Have great days ahead to all of you too!  

10 comments:

Bead Art by Azahchan said...

brilliant way of preventing urself from doing bad thing.. ;) happy birthday to u. Smile always, its the easiest good thing to do.. :)

Liza A. said...

Thanks Azah.
From a hadith that I've kept for almost 10 years...

If you find a person who abstains from worldly possessions and avoids vain talk, than be close to him, for such a person is blessed with divine wisdom.

Awok's Kiter (SyaAz) said...

Happy Birthday !!! :)

Da Lovely Made said...

To wish u a Happy Happy Birthday today...:)..May Allah bless u n happiness always.

Liza A. said...

Thanks Shaaz and Lovely Made. hope you'll have a wonderful weekend too!

DiahRothman said...

Happy Birthday Liza..... hope you have many happy return of the day!

Liza A. said...

Thanks Kak Diah :)

SCLover said...

liza...
happy day... moga murah rezki dan diberkati

Rosh said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy LIZA! May all your wishes & dreams come true..

vivatveritas said...

happy birthday to you liza!