Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Anyone interested in BAGS OF STYLE BOOK (PATCHWORK) by Ellen Kharade?

-assalammualaikum-
Good morning all,

*Sighs. Another day went by without sewing :(

Never mind...never mind...I can still do something else :)

Okay ladies, does anyone likes to make patchwork bags...? This is my first book bought about 2 years ago when I started my journey in sewing. Thought this book will help me in my sewing, but it turns out to be a patchwork bag book!

Oh dear, patchwork is not my style at all! I'm not good in combining fabrics therefore, I'm going to let go this book that I didn't touch for sooooo loooong! I only refer to one of bag design. To be frank, this book is kind of expensive compared to the price stated. There are no actual pattern pieces but it has templates that you can enlarge it :)

Anyone interested in this book? Or anyone interested in patchwork? E-mail me, okay?

The cover
-SOLD-


Table of content

SOME OF THE CONTENTS











SOME OF THE TEMPLATES GIVEN


THE PRICE WHEN I BOUGHT IT
The price I bought it

I'm selling back this book for RM50 including PosLaju,
the PoLaju rate is kind of high now, this is the best price I can give since the book is heavy.



2 comments:

Azura said...

salam Liza.....
awak nak jual buku beg tu ek...jual kat akak ajelah ek????

vivatveritas said...

I used to make patchwork bags when I was in elementary school:) just imitating my mom... These books reminds me of those times!